7.2.08

New Twinkle



Upon googling Twinkle's Weekend Knits in an attempt to find images of the patterns before buying the book (which I don't think I'll be doing) I found this on Marie Claire. I think it's from Wenlan Chia's new spring collection, but I really wish it was in one of her pattern books. I love it and would make it in an instant if there were a pattern...unfortunately I don't think I'm experienced enough to figure out the bottom edge or the top netting. And I can't quite make out the bottom rows of pattern. Sad.

Actually now that I think of it my next project is a dress version of Nora Gaughan's Anais, which has a netting on the top that is sort of similar to this. So maybe I can incorporate some elements of the Twinkle dress into the skirt--mainly the YOs I think and maybe the scallopy bottom edge if I can find out how to do it!

No comments: