26.12.07

Finished! Fad Classic



This was another relatively quick knit (though I guess not compared to the Twinkle knits). I really love how it turned out. This is probably the most wearable thing I've knitted yet and I'm actually really excited to wear it. It's a little bigger than I would like, but I think that may be ok.



The pattern was really interesting--worked in one piece from the top down. The lack of seams is great, because I suck at seaming. Unfortunately there's a lot of picking up stitches. Which I also suck at. But I think it turned out ok on this one.

Onto the Phildar cardigan (#13 from this winter's issue)...I'm almost done with the back, but I'm now wishing I had done the front pieces and the back together instead of seaming all the pieces. I guess practice makes perfect.

No comments: